Tuesday 1 March 2022

The Witcher S02

This second season was leagues better than the first season for the sole reason that it was all in the right order. And this is where I realise that I never made a post for the first season. 

I know already before going in on season one that it would be all out of order. The Last Wish is still the only Witcher book I've read and I recognised quite a bit from the first season of the show from both that book and the games. 

This second season however is where we get a proper chronology, a proper chain of events, and we get some sort of background info on The Wild Hunt. Which is cool coming from only having played the games basically. 

The way things are going in the show I assume we'll be introcuded to the Scoia'tael in the next season? Does that mean Zoltan will show up? 

I need more chemistry between Geralt and Triss.

This season is going to take some time to digest. So good :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!