Saturday 23 July 2022

The Umbrella Academy S03

After Stranger Things season 4 we needed to catch up on Umbrella Academy. Season 2 ended with a cliffhanger that promised a really cool story for season 3, and season 3 didn't disappoint. 

The Sparrow Academy people were mostly meh. Didn't care for their powers (mostly), didn't care for their personalities... They were just very blah. 

I did enjoy New Ben's redemption arc, though.

Every interaction between Sloane and Luther had me rolling my eyes like "You've known each other for less than a week!" And half of that time was spent trying to kill each other. Get a grip. 

The kugelblitz and Project Oblivion were both really cool and entangled storylines and I enjoyed seeing it all come together. 

Did not expect that revelation about Reg. 

I hope the rest of the Umbrellas don't try to get Allison back. She can stay housewife for all I care. Probably my least favourite character. 

Viktor and Five are the best siblings. Although every scene featuring Klaus promises to be hilarious. I also like Lila. She can stay. 

I really, really hope there'll be a season 4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!