Thursday 17 November 2022

Lucifer S05 & S06

The last time I wrote about this show we had just finished the first half of seaosn five and the second half wasn't out yet. 

Both of us were feeling pretty done with this show, as much as we liked and enjoyed it, but we also really wanted to know how it all would end. 

The second half of season five with the war and the race to become god was all super cool! I really like when writers play with the mythology like that. I loved Lucifer's redemption arc embedded within the war, and him finally admitting to himself that he loved Chloe (That only took you five seasons, Luce, jfc).

The most interesting thing about season 6 was Rory and I loved her. 

So much crying in season 6...

But that ending was just perfect *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!