Monday 31 March 2014

The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition and Early Access

After my first beta session back in January I immediately pre-ordered the Imperial edition of the game, and today it arrived. The box was huge xD But the contents are just so awesome :3

Opening the box the first thing I see is the figure of Molag Bal, along with the metal case containing the discs as well as some codes for exclusive content and a map of Tamriel.

The map is huge and puts my old map from The Elder Scrolls Anthology to shame. Though my old map includes country borders and cities.

Below the first layer of Molag Bal and the discs was the book. Omg, the book. Leather bound and full of concept art from every single region of Tamriel. Pictures depicting both landscapes, armour, weaponry, architecture, creatures, mer, men and best men, along with some nice snippets of lore. I'm in love with this book.

On top of the Christmas-y feeling from the box, Early Access started yesterday and since I pre-ordered I got the codes for Early Access and signed up for it as soon as I could. This time I've abandoned the Ebonheart Pact, which was the only one I played during beta sessions. Along with Ebonheart I've abandoned the familiar landscapes of Skyrim and Morrowind. Now I belong to the Aldmeri Dominion and I love the scenery of the Summerset Isles. Though I do have mixed feelings belonging to the Dominion seeing as they are the horrid Thalmor in Skyrim that outlawed the worshipping of Talos with their White-Gold Concordat :/ There will always be Nine Divines.

Now there'll be food and then there'll be gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!