Monday 18 January 2021

Bridgerton

I discovered this show through a meme. A meme in French nonetheless shared on Facebook by my old French roomie from the days in Tokyo. Such a roundabout way to find out about a show! xD

I was curious, looked at the trailer, figured why not and set to watch the first episode. It's Shonda Rhimes so I was expecting all the drama and heartbreak and action from all the other shows of hers that I've watched, and with Grey's Anatomy at the top, it's not like Bridgerton could be bad, right?

And it wasn't. It was really good. I want to say glorious but it's still the first season of what I hope aspires to be a longrunner, so it may have come across as a little tame. I'm smarter than Eloise, I figured out who Lady Whistledown was after four episodes. The end only confirmed what I already knew. 

But I'm definitely invested in this show now so I hope there'll be another season. I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!