Tuesday 30 August 2022

Locke & Key S03

This season was probably the best yet. The stakes are higher, the adults are in on it, and both demons and echoes are aplenty. 

I didn't really like the addition of the Timeshift key. Time-travel usually just mess things up, but it did create a means for one character to return, and it also made it possible for the emotional reunion at the end. So I guess I'll take the good with the bad. 

This season was very final in a lot of ways and they could comfortably end the show here. But then there was that one thing at the end that makes the entire finality of this season very open-ended. So if they want to do more they can. 

I'm only sad Josh didn't get to be in on the whole thing. He had such a large part to play in this season and they didn't let him in on their secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!