Friday 10 February 2023

Cyberpunk: Edgerunners

This show is so good. After 1899 this was my pick for dinner show because we both really liked the game and we've heard good things about this show. One person even told me it was better than Arcane. I don't agree with that, but it was still really good. 

All the music in the show is music used in the game. 

Becca is best girl. I don't care about Lucy. And after David went chrome head I kinda lost interest in him too. I lived for Becca in this show. 

I enjoyed how they showed and explained cyberpsychosis in this show. It made it seem more real than the random psychos you fought in the game.

The entire story is tragic and I was genuinely horrified when David went through with the conversion in the last episode.

Kinda sad this show was a one-off. I'm hoping they'll do more Cybperunk projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!