Wednesday 8 July 2020

My top 15 most played games

Seems like I make a post like this every few years. Here's one from 2017 and here's another from 2015. Why fifteen? Because from my last two posts I realised that 10 were too few and 20 were too many :P

1. The Elder Scrolls Online (ca. 2000 hours)
I got the add-on to find out how many hours I've played on my current characters and it's at 1525 hours. Add in the characters that no longer exist and I estimate around 2000 hours...

2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (ca. 1300 hours)
851 Oldrim on Steam, 329 SE + some hours on Xbox 360 and some hours from when I played it before I got it on Steam.

3. Dragon Age Inquisition (510 hours)
So much fangirling over this game. Can I get DA 4 already?!?!

4. Fallout 4 (207 hours)
My favourite Fallout. Don't judge.

5. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (179 hours)
Welcome to potato land. Enjoy your stay... ♥

6. Fire Emblem: Three Houses (175 hours)
So amazing... ♥

7. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (154 hours)
There's a reason this game is still on Steam's top sellers! After 6 years...

8. Dragon Age Origins (147 hours)
Gameplay-wise the best DA. Story wise also really good.

9. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (122 hours)
Despite the seriously annoying dice-based combat and the non-existant map, this is the best ES game to date. If the previously mentioned things weren't annoying me so much I'd probably play this as much as I play Skyrim.

10. Final Fantasy XIV (110 hours)
Decent story, beautiful environments, great gameplay.

11. Borderlands 2 (100 hours)
POP! goes the bandit~~

12. Dragon Age II (96 hours)
The weakest Dragon Age is still a pretty good game :P

13. Mass Effect 3 (83 hours)
My favourite Mass Effect. Don't judge.

14. Mass Effect 2 (78 hours)
My least favourite Mass Effect, but long enough to get more hours than both Mass Effect 1 and Andromeda, both of which I like more. Also don't judge :P

15. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (72 hours)
Hidden gem and seriously underrated!

Bonus: The Sims 2
I've played this game for so long. It's been years since last time now, but I have played it on and off since release in 2004 and it's still the best Sims game ever. I have no idea how many hours I've poured into this, but I'm willing to bet around 500-1000 hours over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!