Monday 8 July 2024

Parks & Recreation

Just like The Office I had never seen this show, but I had seen all the memes. Toni has been on a binge lately getting me to watch all the sitcoms that I haven't seen: Brooklyn 99, The Office, The Ranch, Community, and now finally Parks & Rec. 

Just like with The Office I didn't like the first season of Parks & Rec, but just like with The Office the show grew on me over the seasons. As annoying as I find Leslie I loooooove April and Ron and Ben. 

The worst part about any episode was the Saperstein twins. I hated them so much!

Like I mentioned I wasn't a fan of the first season, but then the show just got better and better and better until the last season when they dropped the ball - exactly like Brooklyn 99 and The Office who also dropped the ball on the last season. 

I wish the covid special they filmed was still available somewhere, anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!